08 Sep 2015
A finance tracking app that chats to you and more: Quantified Self weekly links
Olio’s a smartwatch with an analogue design. It’s one of the closest I’ve seen to a good-looking analogue watch that also displays notifications.
- FitBark: activity tracker for your dog
- WÜF: wearable to help you train your dog
- Runtastic watches: track your running with an analogue-style watch
- S+ sleep sensor: non-contact sleep sensor
Penny, iOS, Android
A chat-based finance tracking app.
- Mango Health: manage medications and healthy habits, iOS, Android
- Focus: productivity timer, iOS, Apple Watch, Mac
- Pennies: finance tracking and budgeting iOS, Apple Watch
- CompanyMood: employee mood tracking, Web
- Level: personal goal mentor, iOS
- YouHue: social mood tracking, iOS
- Better Posture: reminder to take breaks from sitting, Web
News and articles
You may just have updated the map with your RunKeeper route
We’ve partnered with RunKeeper to update our OpenStreetMap based maps with routes from athletes all over the world. We look at the anonymized and aggregated routes publicly shared by RunKeeper users and use it to add missing features.
We only use RunKeeper data to know where to look: new paths are traced from satellite imagery where they are clearly visible, otherwise we left notes for fellow OpenStreetMap contributors.
- Fitbit’s challenge: turning data into action
- Tracking Confidence
- Follow-up to how I lost over 40 pounds using HealthKit and Apple Watch